: iTunes Five
1. What song do you play the most? Since I reset my numbers last June, Jason Mraz's I;m Yours is my most-played song, but in the last month the GLEE version of Halo/Walking on Sunshine is tops. Of all time, probably Don't Dream It's Over or Breakout.
2. What song do you play the least? Of all the songs I really like? It's probably something with curse words in it that I can't play in the car.
3. What's the last song you added? Hair/Crazy In Love from Glee
4. What's your favorite playlist? My workout one is pretty fantastic, but I also have one that's all Jason Manns, Kris Allen, the Scissor Sisters and Adam Lambert. It makes a lot of sense, and it's fantastic to listen to. If I add the songs from Glee to it, it will be perfection.
5. What kind of iPod (or MP3 player) do you have? I have a collection of ipods, because even when the screen is cracked I can find some use for it. I have an old-school shuffle for the gym, a nano for traveling, a cracked Classic for the car, my vintage 2003 ipod for the kitchen and my dad's old iphone for apps, and the kids. fannish5
: If you could resurrect/bring back five characters, who would they be? I assume I'm not technically allowed to say TEN at this point? ( Potential spoilers for Doctor Who, SPN and Heroes, so I'll cut it )
Day Four of the 30 Days meme asks for your favorite book. Definitely The Eight, although I recently reread Marjorie Morningstar by Herman Wouk, and remembered how much I loved it in high school and college. I think it influenced me more than I care to admit much of the time.
Day Five asks for your favorite quote. I don't really have one, but from the Ask Caroline column in the Washington Post years ago, I used to have "Some people fear death; I fear literalists..." as my sig file. So it's either that or Eloise talking about pouring a pitcher of water down the mail chute, or the eternal words of wisdom:
"When going to hide, know how to get there, and how to get back. And eat first."
That's from Into the Woods and I <3 James Lapine and Stephen Sondheim eversoerymuch. ( The days are... )